Recently I officially hit my mid 30’s, when I turned 34 at the start of December. I’ve never been a great one to stick with New Year’s Resolutions, but in the same breath, I really want to make 2020 count. The last few years have just been one massive roller coaster but having come out of the other side in one piece, I want to Bring On The Fun. Yes, caps intended.
In 2020 I will turn 35, so I have decided to set myself a 35 before 35 challenge! I’ve already made my list of tasks to make up the 35, some of which have already kicked off. So, what have I include? Check out my list and see for yourselves!
- Read 100 books.
- Watch 100 films I haven’t seen before.
- Travel to another country alone.
- Get a tattoo.
- Do ‘Up at the O2’.
- Finish writing a novel.
- Spend the day as a tourist in London alone.
- Start a YouTube channel.
- Host a blogger event.
- Run a ½ marathon.
- Be an extra on tv or in a film.
- Drive from Lands End to John O’Groats.
- Go Glamping.
- Go to a drive-in movie.
- Lose 3 stone.
- Find the perfect pair of jeans.
- Meet and interview someone I admire.
- Achieve my Gold pin at work.
- Go Vegan for a week.
- Watch all of Game of Thrones.
- Make a photo album of all my friends and family.
- Have a spa day.
- Go and see a West End show alone.
- Do an Alpaca Trek.
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Go off the grid for the weekend.
- Have a photo shoot.
- Host a dinner party.
- Pass my first year of uni.
- Have afternoon tea at The Ritz.
- Do up the garden.
- Blog daily for a month.
- Let a friend give me a makeover.
- Make home made fudge
- Get Invisalign braces.
As you can see, its quite a varied list. I tried to include things that I have been meaning to do for some time, such as get a tattoo or visit a pumpkin patch. There are some things that I will find a challenge, such as Up at the O2, and going off the grid for the weekend. I’ve also included some activities that are for me to complete alone. Over the last year I feel like I’ve really regained my independence, and these are almost ‘prove it to myself’ type challenges.
I will post an update each month to let you know how I am getting on, but in the meantime, if you have set yourself any challenges, or have a bucket list, I would love to hear all about it so tell me in the comments below.